Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Another local dies in Iraq

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of all, my mind is working again. I'm starting to think about a lot of
    the problems our country is facing, and how we got here. The Administration would tell
    you I'm suffering from paranoia, and maybe they're right. But I don't think
    I'm paranoid. I just feel awake. </div></div>
    It will be a long road back to a healthy country- if we ever get there. One group ain't a whole lot better than the other.
    It is good to see you post on this , however. Sorta welcome back.

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    Parepin, maybe you can recall if you are over 30. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    lol, I knew you would catch it.

    Im sure you enjoy my link at the bottom.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #34
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    More credit than I deserve- I got the advisor...... But I think maybe you see perhaps I'm not quite the lib fool some would think. See ya around.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    I have become more so, that is for sure. Jaded ideas only work until you realize they are impossible.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  6. #36
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    It is screwed up, everybody's "party" if they choose to choose one . But some folks need a hand. But like ya'lls basketball team, you must work at it and , you kinda have to have inside play from the tall ones and ...mmmm welll.... you played with them, you already know. The country has to go on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •